Gas drops to $0.999/litre in Toronto

About f------ time. It should be lower still. On the radio, I heard the tax winfall from the increased gas prices this year will accout for $2B dollars into federal coffers. That's just due to the increase from last year. And a whopping 1.5% is given back to the provinces for road work. Bastards.

-Rich

Reply to
Rich

Yeah, of which something like 4% of 1.5% is spent west of Ontario. Wait till Alberta leaves. Gas will be $3.00/litre in Ontario. You guys should care more about what goes on out here before it's too late.

BradandBrooks

Speakin' of roadwork... recent roadtrip with the missus, from Mississauga to N.Bay to Kapuskasing to Thunder Bay to "The Soo" to Timmins to Sudbury to home..... if you ever get up there.. there's a stretch on Hwy 11... new 2 lane ... straight as an arrow and flat as HURC's head....west of Kapuskasing.... no lights, intersecting concessions or roads.. just miles and miles and miles of burntout trees...great shades of "Vanishing Point".....

I tapped the loud pedal a bit.. sed to the missus "You know what I'd like to do don't you?"... of course her reply was the dreaded "I'd rather you didn't"..... mannnnnnn just once to see what she'da topped out at.....

Course I never thot.. we had our foldup chairs in the trunk... coulda stopped, got her chair out and sed "I'll be back in 5... or 10 minutes"....

Jafo '02 GT Black Not eggzackly stock.

Reply to
Jafo

... or never. ;)