GT-40 Intake Question

I bought a used GT-40 intake (true GT-40, not the Cobra intake some confuse with the GT-40) and I'm stumped on some of the vacuum fittings under the plenum. I took the stock upper manifold off of my '89 GT and the fittings don't seem to be the same. Should I be T-lines to get enough connections or is there something I'm missing?

Does anyone have real Ford installation instructions for the GT-40 that they would be willing to share with me? A computer file would be great but photocopy and mailing would be cool too ... if someone is willing.

Thanks much! Dave

Reply to
Dave Wick

Any particular connection? I can check my car, I have the same lower intake. I may have my old installation instructions. If I do and they show anything, I'll scan them and post em. Good luck.

Reply to
Anonymous Yakima Poster