89 mustang hesitation

I have a 89 GT with a 93 cobra motor which was recently rebuilt to a 308 with forged internals. The heads were redone with 202 in. and 195 ex. It has a 70mm throttle body and egr spacer, gt 40 intake, 24lb injectors, nos fogger system"not used at the moment", msd billet dist, 6AL, and HVC blaster coil. When I am at a cruising speed and the engine RPM's are about

2200 it sounds like its missing, but everything in the Ignition system is new, and I have around 42lbs of fuel pressure. Whats up? Does anybody have some insight.
Reply to
toytrd89

Could be the start of your fuel pump going bad. If it happens at low fuel levels then that would also point to the pump.

Reply to
Rod

"toytrd89" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

What Spark Plugs? Why am I thinking Bosch double plats!

Buy the same exact plugs that came with the 93 Cobra new....

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

The plugs are Denso uridum "no Bosch in my car".

Reply to
toytrd89

My car has two fuel pumps, one in take and a Vortec T-Rex pusher pump for the nitro. Both new, Thanks for trying to help!

Reply to
toytrd89