GT500 stripes delete...

I recall some people were posting about this...

(1) Coupe available with standard over-the-top Racing Stripes and .GT500. side stripes. Over-the-top Racing Stripes or all stripes can be deleted. (Coupe not available with stand-alone over-the-top Racing Stripes.) (2) Convertible not available with over-the-top Racing Stripes. .GT500. side stripes can be deleted.

It's too bad they are not offering '67/'68 shelby dark green with white stripes.

Reply to
Brent P

That's it!!!!

That's the last straw! I aint gonna buy one unless it's a Shelby Green convertible with over-the-top only White stripes. and at MSRP or below!!

Screw 'em!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Your lame attempt at comedy aside, it seems that there are more people unhappy with ford's behavior with regards to marketing, production, and distribution than being in agreement with you, perfectly happy with a scheme that couldnt be better designed for high dealer premiums. If you have an ownership stake at a Ford dealership I could understand liking it, given a short-term perspective. However, Ford is sending a clear message to many car buyers that Ford cares more about it's dealers than the car buyers.

Brent P

All's fair! Squawk it up... that's NOT what I was trying to say.

Heaven forbid Ford should also try to make dealers happy, in this market!

It's F#$%$#Kin NOT 'all about you'!

Hope to hell you aint running a business.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic