GTO a bust?

In 6th by 40 ? wow, that's way too low if you ask me. 60 is the low-end of using 6th, 70 or higher is best.

Rein

It sure doesn't. Driving 70mph in 6th you still have quite a bit of oomph. It's not a lot but definetely useable.

Rein

RFLMAO :-)

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Awwww, isn't that cute? Koi found a new friend. Someone who knows just as much as he does about cars, beer, etc. LOL

Reply to
Iggy

The Austin Powers Special Swedish version.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Hey love, where have you been?

You never cease to amaze me, like a horror movie you pop up when least expected!

Are you not back in school yet?

Don't be jealous of BeverlyOmasta, it's not your fault that he has superior mind to yours.

Anyway, how are things going in Florida?

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

LOL

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

Nah sorry Mike... I tried a penis pump, buit your girlfriend pt it on me backwards an broke it... I may have to borrow yours next time..

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Nope, they dont make micro sized pumps... IGGY just uses a straw and his own breath...Mwhahahahahah!

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Backwards? What did she do? Shove it up your ass?

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Just trying to show interest in you that's all.

So did the penile pump work for you?

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

lmfao!!>

///Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

If my girlfriend put it on you backwards it's because she's never needed to use one on me... only you have the small pecker.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

TMI. ;)

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m02.aol.com:

Reply to
Joe

You've never driven a Cobra. The 6th gearing and the 3.55 rear totals to less than a GT's 5th gear. If I waited 'till 60-70 to shift to 6th I'd be driving around town starring at the damn up shift light in 5th all the time. Why do you think Cobra's only get 16 city / 22 highway? Trust me, when daily driving a Cobra shifting to 6th below 45 is the norm.

Reply to
WraithCobra