Has anyone delt with Performance Wheel Outlet in Cal before?

I'm thinking about ordering some rims off them has anyone done business with them before? How was your experience?

here's the web page

If not could you recommend a good place to buy rims? (That will ship to Canada)

Thanks Scott

Reply to
SonicMonkey

Claud Spinks

I don't get the reference, but I'm guessing something was "fishy" about there product? I'm looking for some chrome cobras or cobra r's. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Scott

Reply to
SonicMonkey

I picked up a set (4) of 17 x 9 chrome Cobra R's from AFS wheels off ebay less than $550 to my door. Had them on my car about 5 months, no probs at all. They also have an online store, but their auctions prices are much better! Good luck Kelly

Reply to
KellyJ

Reply to
Claud Spinks

Reply to
SonicMonkey

What year did u get them for? what was the back spacing? Do u have rubbing issues?

Thanks Scott

Reply to
SonicMonkey

I bought them for my 2000 GT:

17" x 9" (+26mm, 6.11" backspace). They are 5-lug (5 on 4.5). I don't have any rubbing issues at all.

Reply to
KellyJ