Has anyone done a PI Head Swap kit on a 96-98 Mustang?

i have heads and intake off a 2000 gt, just lookin for someone that has done a swap on their gt.

Joey

Reply to
Joey Pankiw

You will find that you need more than that. One of our long time residents in here, Bluestang98, has performed this swap and can fill you in. I suggest pinging him. I will pass onto him that he is needed in a post.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Fire away...

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe, Bassani Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, GMS MAF, Accufab Throttle Body, Eagle Alloy Wheels
NObluestang98

If you stil need some help I am going through the head swap now. 1998 Mustang GT, intake manifold cracked so I did the upgrade. 2001 PI Heads, current production manifold and the other stuff that goes with it. I have the parts list and a couple of sites that tell you how to do it.

Reply to
firejp