Help: do stock 2005 V6 wheels fit on a 2002 V6?

My friend just bought a new 2005 Mustang V6 Coupe and is trading the stock wheels towards custom 18". I told him I would offer him more if
the stock 2005 wheels fit my 2002 Mustang V6 Coupe.
Does anyone know if the stock wheels are interchangeable between the two?
The stock tire sizes appear to be for the 2002, 225/55-16; for the 2005, 215/65-16 (if this is relevant).
TIA, Tim
I think the 2005 uses a front wheel drive type offset, while the 2002 is the older style. Also the bolt pattern diameter is different. Im not sure if the 2002 is 5 or 4 lug, but either way it wont fit regardless.
A customer of ours just traded their 03 convertible in for an 05, we pulled the chrome Bullits and installed on the 05 So your answer is yes they will fit.
Tim (Musttanguy) PonyPerformance.com
Braxus is smoking crack... there is no such thing as a 4 lug SN-95. they went away with fox-bodies!.
The '05 wheels will fit just peachy.

And good crack it is too. Pardon for my mis-information. I'm just going by what a tire shop had told me about the new 2005s. They told me the diameter and offset is different. Since I've never owned a SN-95, I couldn't confirm they were 5 lugs or not.
Well there *might* be an offset difference, but the bold pattern is the same. and we put a set of 05 GT wheels on a '97 for a guy a week or so ago, and they didn't rub or anything *shrug*
What do tire shops know anyway... bunch of $5.00 / hr monkies!!!