Lead on a new 2005 Mustang GT Convertible for those intereted.

I got this today from the salesman I bought my `05 F-150 from. He's a pretty straight shooter, with none of the usual BS. I don't have any idea if the price is a good one or not.

Hello Steve, I now have a new 2005 Mustang GT Convertible that is being built and is available. It is Torch Red with Crimson Red Leather Bucket Seats. Options include Active Anti-Theft, Interior Color Accent Package, Interior Upgrade Package, Wheel Locking Kit, Seat Side Airbags, and the Convertible Boot.

It is $32,385 plus applicable taxes and fees.

If you know someone who is interest in purchasing this Mustang please have them call me at 757-679-9476. A $500 deposit will hold it for a qualified buyer.

Reply to
ZombyWoof