I see the chink spammers have invaded this group as well

You likely buy cheep shoes, Joe? One dallar! One dallar!

Reply to
Agamemnon

I never see any spam in this newsgroup. All I see is some Giganewser complaining about the spam I never see.

Maybe you're overpaying for newsgroup access?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

That's because Ray @ eternal-september.org does a very good job of filtering the spam.

Reply to
NotMe

Not sure if it's related, but in T-Bird I'm seeing false messages, that is they disappear when I click them.

Reply to
Gill