How I am spending my kids college fund, since I have none....

The car these guys just finished nearly made my head come off. This thing is gonna be so sweet to drive thru Ybor City. Not to mention the 30 miles+ of Interstate highway I have to drive to get there. Woot! Honk! Honk!

Reply to
Harpo

On 28 Mar 2005 21:42:11 -0800, "Harpo" wrote something wonderfully witty:

The 480hp beast or the one with the cutesy graphics and other assorted visual doodads?

Reply to
ZombyWoof