How much for a 9" rear

I will be road trippin to get my new custom rear installed next week. Ive got enough parts laying around as it is and dont want to keep my old one. Its a stock 69 9" rear with open diff and 3.00 gears. Drips a bit from the center section but everything works. Ive seen rebuilt ones in the local paper for up to $1200 but not sure how much a used one would be worth. Its complete with brake drums included.

Thanks,

I plan on posting pics of my new one after I get back.

Reply to
Jack Napier