86 CJ-7 PROJECT FOR SALE

I don't know if this is a suitable venue for a classified posting. If not no offense intended please direct me in a better direction.

Due to the usual suspects. Marriage, home ownership, new baby... I will not be able to finish my CJ-7 project prior to the vehicle deteriorating beyond help.

Specs

86 CJ-7

Frame rust removed and new healthy rear of frame professionally welded in place.

Fiberglass one piece body tub and one piece fiberglass hood installed.

custom welded 6 point roll cage with built in nerf bar steps.

Best top Driver seat

Hard top (windows out but complete)

New brake lines

New Gas Tank

33" wheels

4.2L I6 did run approx 136,000 mi

2nd 4.2L I6 on stand. This engine is rebuilt but has been sitting for several years.

I am located in Monmouth County NJ and can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

I hate to give up but right now I need to simplify my life.

Reply to
johnfinkel

Sounds like all you really need to do is restart with an XJ body and recycle a lot of the off-road parts.

Theory background: Jeep Girls understand Kids love Jeeps and the boxes the parts are in. While the sprouts are small you can live in an XJ. Little hands are helpful for tight places. Family project.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Sounds like you need to prioritize differently ...good luck selling the family and house. Let us know how the Jeep comes along. :)

Reply to
griffin

Gentelmen,

Thank you for brining some levity to my conundrum! ;)

Reply to
johnfinkel