hurc moderates this group

ahh and then there is this one too

and yes to answer the first Question no I don't think I've ever seen this>group as weird as it is now and I think several are leaving because of the>BS. >as far as a call for a moderated group I suppose that is a idea but >sometimes the people running the group get a little big headed and that's >when things really get bad. >Myself I'm in favor of something like my if-body list (Firebird -Camaro) or >poncho (Pontiac) lists which are email supported.

lmfao

sooner or later u will all go

hu rc as t

Reply to
aceinthehole

Obviously, you are not aware of what it takes to change a NG charter. Someone better flush soon, you're full of it. Eventually, you will tire of proving that you aren't anywhere near what you imagine.

Oh, we will continue to rise to the bait in dribs and drabs.... but you have proven a point - one that has nothing to do with your imagined superiority. I will admit that you have been smart enough to avoid uttering anything "made of gold". At the same time, I doubt that you will find many here willing to buy you a cold one on a hat day.

Sadly, I would likely be your benafactor, if only to discover why someone, anyone would go so far out of their way to be disliked.... to find the reason that makes someone think that the only way they can get recognition is to gain it through negative means.... And even more amazingly, seem to thrive on the abuse.

There's a big difference between "moderate" and "infest".

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao i know who would inagine i would be a big star to bad u cant be as good as me warman

LMFAO lots of people are like me perhaps sarah will buy me a beer someday,

when i make a trip north can i buy ya a beer???

ya u said that already

funny thing is ya keep responing and i keep abusing ya

I told ya a long time ago i was trolling for fools and caught a WARMAN lmfao u are a simpleton and loser and your so predictable i can play ya anytime i want you are weak minded and insecure with no backbone my guess is that you were picked on as a kid

i will always rule I call it  hurcs rule#1

curiosity killed the cat

and ya just had to see what i said

and there will always be another warman

a new sucker everyday

so much for me goiing away think about it

yup were beiing infested by morons like warman no self confidence

Reply to
aceinthehole