hurc gives kevin english lessons

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:vdsea1te6msflktcke9ofrjgv9ms2ron26@

>4ax.com: >>>> On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:02:08 -0600, "D.L. Man" >>>> wrote something wonderfully witty: >>>> >>>> >How many times a revolution does the spark plug fire? I'm guessing >1:2 >>>> >turns. Thanks for your help. >>>> > >> >> >>>5.0 >>>4 stroke, stock ignition. >>> >> cut your rpm in1/2 and ya have the answer >> >> >> ya foctard >> >> >> >> >> h >> u >> r >> c >> a >> s >> t >> > >hurc you are a stupid shit. > >The question was how many times per a revolution does the spark plug >fire. The answer is 1 time every two revolutions of the crank for a 4- >stroke (barring a MSD type ignition) > >If someone asked how many times a certain spark plug will fire in one >minute, THEN you can say cut the RPM in half. > >For all spark plug firings in a per minute mode, take the RPM, divide by >2, then multiply by the # of cylinders. > >You fail day one. >

LMFAO lets reread the question does the spark plug fire LMFAO it does not say spark plugs LMFAO BWHAHAHAHA foctard learn to read

h u r c a s t

Reply to
gcarmingiha

ROFL! Our pet hurcie trying to give someone English lessons? Now

*that's* funny! LOL!

He's clearly dumber than a fish tank full of plankton, but he can still be amusing... at least in small doses.

Reply to
Garth Almgren