hybird info

>Who knows what the future might bring? We see the hybrid Escape with what is >termed an "Ackerman" cycle engine... simply a variation on the "Otto" cycle >engine we have become familiar with but a significant advance in it's own >right. Bio-diesel, other alternate fuels, hydrogen fuel cells.... who knows >where this stuf will go next? >

lmfao hybirds are old tech warman

h piper holds the patent in 1905 ya foctard

as well as steam vehicles people played with electric vehilces too in early 1900

the internal combustion engine vechicle is a HYBIRD of the eternal combustion electric vehicle and and the electric vehicle

mass production started by toyota in 1992 who played around with the shiy since 1965 the prius tops sales too insight was 1998

ya foctard good thing ya can spell because ya sure are stupid

hurc ast

Reply to
gcarmingiha