Interesting update on my Cobra

I got a call a couple of days ago from a kid in town, said he thought he saw my Cobra at a car lot and stopped to have a look at it.

Sure enough it was Shug. She came all the way back to Lexington. He was evidently the guy that bought her the day we traded her in.

I stopped in today on my way home from town, even though the car wasnt there. I told the guy that I heard he had a Cobra, he looked a little tenative and then I gave him my name and grinned at him. He grinned all over, told me he was glad to meet me and we went in and talked about the car.

It seems that his daughter, a little redhead just turned 15. *sigh* She has loved Mustangs since she was 4 and he got this for her birthday. She evidently has always wanted one and he wanted her first car to be one.

I told him the story of Kristen, he assured me his daughter is a careful, good little driver - bla bla bla *cough* whatever. He then added that she doesn't much like the 5 speed and that she has been less than enthusiastic about it since she got it so he is going to get her a "school car". There IS a God in heaven!

But, he tells me that they are keeping it. They have it all primped and preened and tucked away for the winter and even told me that I could come and drive it any time I want.

Uh huh.... I'm thinking.... maybe not.

Oh yea, and he told me her name is Brook Lynn - they are going to get an eyebrow decal cut to put on the windshield with her name on it...

Up until then, I was doing ok. I made my excuses got the hell out of there before I said something I shouldnt have.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Good thinking..I see your point. OTOH, my SVO was a basket case when I sold it, thinking about emailing the buyer...

hmmm.. maybe not, too.

Awwww... maybe Daddy is on here reading that right now....

;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

: > Uh huh.... : > I'm thinking.... maybe not. : >

: : Good thinking..I see your point. OTOH, my SVO was a basket case when I : sold it, thinking about emailing the buyer... : : hmmm.. maybe not, too. : : > Oh yea, and he told me her name is Brook Lynn - they are going to get : > an eyebrow decal cut to put on the windshield with her name on it... : >

: > Up until then, I was doing ok. I made my excuses got the hell out of : > there before I said something I shouldnt have. : >

: > KJK : : Awwww... maybe Daddy is on here reading that right now....

He is a really nice guy. I think he will understand :) After all, any dad that buys his little girl a car like Shug, has to be ok, right?

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Maybe he threw in the name on the windshield thing to see if he could get a rise out of you. Sounds like something I would to LOL.

Reply to
WindsorFox

"WindsorFox" wrote : >

: : Maybe he threw in the name on the windshield thing to see if he : could get a rise out of you. Sounds like something I would to LOL. : : -- : : Oh, you are out of your rabbid assed mind.- KJK

Somehow, I doubt it, but you just never know....

They are REALLY big on window stickers down here. Makes my skin crawl.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

"KJ.Kate" wrote

Screw window stickers... I'm waiting to see pencil erasers poking out from a Cherry Jell-O'd up white t-shirt!!!!!!!!!

:)

Reply to
66 6F HCS

ROFLMFAO!!!

OH MY GOD! I am gonna wet m'salf!!! You'll have to get that new chikka to do that, she is the one doing the bouncy boobie thing.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Disgusting, ol' Lady!!!

;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

"Backyard Mechanic" wrote

Heh, I've seen a pic of her daughter, so if "like mother like daughter" I AINT complainin'!!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS
*big proud look*

Ayuup! That would be me!

KJK

: > OH MY GOD! I am gonna wet m'salf!!! : > You'll have to get that new chikka to do that, she is the one doing the : > bouncy boobie thing. : >

: > KJK : >

: : : Disgusting, ol' Lady!!! : : ;) : : -- : Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, putting up with my 'smartass' is the price : you pay..DEAL with it!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

: >> KJK : >>

: >

: >

: > Disgusting, ol' Lady!!! : >

: > ;) : : Heh, I've seen a pic of her daughter, so if "like mother like daughter" I : AINT complainin'!!!

She looks just like I did when I was her age, NOW, you would go blind. Mother Nature is a cruel cruel woman.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

"KJ.Kate"

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

"Backyard Mechanic" wrote in message news:Xns97307AAEA664Cpettyfogery@207.115.17.102... : "KJ.Kate"

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Speakin' of which...it's Keith Richards' birthday, I hear.

Mick: "Aint that birthday tie a little over the top, mate?"

Keith: "It's no tie, mate... me bird sent me for a face-lift."

- - - - - -- - - - -

Yeah, i know....

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

"KJ.Kate" wrote

Actually,one of the hottest women I was ever "with" was 14 years my senior. My GOD, and I thought I knew somethin' about pleasing a woman. Boy did I get an education!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Sadly, it does NOT work that way for women who date older men.

you lucky little pond dropping you.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

My first serious girlfriend was nearly three years older than I was. She very much enjoyed educating me and giving me essential confidence. Every girl and woman since has been unknowingly quite grateful.

Reply to
Obie f.k.a. Wound Up

"KJ.Kate" wrote

So you saying you just need to find a younger man you can train to be your "special cabana boy". He can help with trimming the topiary's and mowing the lawn? I've volunteered to be a kept man in the past, as long as I get to drive a Mustang and plow the fields. ;)

And I've been ever grateful, ever since.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

been a long time since i have been on here but curious why you got rid of it?

you had a 1996 white cobra vert right?

chris

2004 competition orange cobra vert

Reply to
Christopher Shea

She got back on the right side of the tracks. :-D

Carl

Reply to
Carl