It's been awhile.

I haven't visited ramfm for a very long time. I see some of the old timers are still here. Does Joe still post any?

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Sorry, he missed a couple of dues payments, so we had to close his ramfm account.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Hey, Mike. Nice to see you here again! Not many of the old timer left. Me, T-Frog and a few others is it. What's the latest with you?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

I still have my Mustang. It is in the middle of a long drawn out engine swap. I have sold the KB blower and am torn between a 351W stroker or mildly stroking a B50 block I have sitting in a crate in the garage. My guess is I'll go with the B50 stroker. I am not into the mega horsepower buildups anymore. If I want to spend that kind of money I am better off getting a used GT500.

Other than the car everything is going good.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

The check finally cleared.

Reply to