It's that time of year! :0)

This weekend, Redding, California Kool April Nights and the classics are out in force! Most of them you don't see most of the year, and some come in from other regions, but, from the numbers, you'd swear there is a classic in every garage covered up and waiting for this one weekend. Sure glad mine is a daily driver I can enjoy rain or shine. :0)

Reply to
Spike

Spike wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

And, as usual, gloom and chill are in the forecast. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has there been a single KAN without rain since they moved the date back?

Reply to
elaich

Not so far.... but one can always hope :0)

They did the right thing moving it because of the conflict with the airshow... and it wouldn't be KAN if it was in May. On the other hand, May can be hottern hades sitting on the ramp for the airshow.

Even with all that... the last Restomod show that Mustangs Plus did in Reno dealt with snow. That's going to be in late May this year IIRC. They also changed that to an all Ford Show. I'm aiming for that one, and some of the other local shows (Weaverville, Paradise, Mt Shasta, etc) this year.

Reply to
Spike

Spike wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'll see you in Mt. Shasta then.

Reply to
elaich

Surprise Surprise Surprise Mighty windy but at least no rain this time around! 'course.... this is only Saturday. LOL

Any idea what the dates for Mt Shasta are?

Reply to
Spike

Spike wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

In the past it's always been Labor Day weekend.

Reply to
elaich

Ever notice it's easier to get information about such events happening on the east coast and central states?

Reply to
Spike