Join Used Car Group

Just because I mispelled something doesnt mean I have small vocabulary. Sound about right.

-Justin

Reply to
jushil

But why waste it on this scum?

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

If the "used car group" is *half* as entertaining as this thread, I may have to take a peek. __ John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

Because you're better than that.

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Aww hell John THIS is a used car group! Every one of us drive a used car LOL

Kate

| >> As it is, it isn't. | >>

| >> dwight | | > Just because I mispelled something doesnt mean I have small vocabulary. | > Sound about right. | > -Justin | >

| | If the "used car group" is *half* as entertaining as this thread, I may have to | take a peek. | __ | John C. | '03 Cobra Convt. | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Says who? Sometimes I need a cheap thrill.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

And my used car is being a real pain in the butt at the moment!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

vocabulary.

Reply to
<memset

It's not about vocabulary asshat. You don't post properly, you spamm and think it is your right and you have totally unengaugind or interesting content about crap sites that no one here is interested in. I also would bet money that you get the same replies in ALL groups that you spammed.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Registrant:USEDCARSTAR.COM Justin Hillstead Post Falls, ID.

from Phillip Weyland, Aaron Garringer, "Justin Hillstead""Ponderosa Elementary", Post Falls, IdahoAll contents of Parents and Children Together Online are copyright "1998") JANUARY JOUST CHESS TOURNAMENT ST. GEORGE'S SCHOOL, SPOKANE, JANUARY 5, 2002 GRADES K-12 HILLSTEAD, JUSTIN

Post Falls School District - 2004 JV Football Hillstead,Justin, #60,

and YOU are how old ???????????

don't make me call your mommy over at the Coeur d' Alene permit office ! :-}

Reply to
JustSayNoToCrapStar

Now WAIT a minute!!! ROFLOL!!

Reply to