Just got the subs...

Thanks for the advice all, a few weeks back, on subs or gears for my 93. Seriously, I can't believe the difference they make. Now, when I go around a corner, I can feel the rear of the car following the front... it's pretty impressive for something so simple. If you don't have them, you need them. But now I'm suspension addicted. Export brace (or whatever they're called today) and a K-member brace. Should be serious fun! Thanks again all for the advice!

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Mia

Ordered mine Tuesday. Wont be here till next week though. What brand did you go with? I ordered Maximum Motorsports standard length. I think your talking about a strut tower brace?

Reply to
John R Wiebalk

I will always remember and never forget... About a year into my '93 LX, I had subframes, lower chassis bar, strut tower brace, lowering springs, new shocks and struts all put on at one time. The difference was utterly fantastic and now, 10 years later, the car is still an absolute joy to drive. (I did have to swap out my Monroes for Konis, though.)

dwight

dwight

I hear ya loud and clear! Now I just gotta find the cash...

And John, I got Western Motorsports subs... up here in Canuck-da. It's all custom racing stuff. They ain't cheap but man, do they work well. A total blast to drive! Like Dwight, I got some other things I need to buy! :)

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Mia

What is a Lowered Chassis Bar ???

Reply to
Katmandu

Lower. And I think it's what you'd call a K-Member brace today. Just another piece of metal whose sole purpose is to strengthen and solidify a very sloppy factory setup.

dwight

Reply to
dwight