Just saw the new mustang!!

Okay, my wife and I are driving home from vacation this afternoon. She's driving, I'm watching. Suddenly we come up behind a blueish car with no licence plate and no markings, just a blank circle which looks oddly like a mustang-insignia space. As she passed the car, I immediately recognized it as the new mustang. What a beauty! The tires were all black - nothing special - and there were no markings whatsoever - nothing that said ford or mustang, however there were places for all these.

What a beautiful car that is going to be. As a particular fan of the '69 models, this is very exciting!

Now, when do they come out officially? Kai

- Project Management Central k2004 at g3prod.cotse.net

Reply to
filesiteguy

I'm like you, a great fan of the '69 FB. The new Mustang just gives me a woody.

Reply to
boB

THAT'S when you wish you had a camera phone ! :)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

They missed the boat by not putting the rear brake cooler air vents on the

2005, even if they were not functional in '69. They added a nice touch.
Reply to
John

They'll probably be on the 2006.

Reply to
Fred

I saw a 05 last year at a car show and its sweet! I can't wait.

Reply to
Gary Vitagliano

I have em on my '98

*smirk*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

In the latest scoa magaine (I think thats what it was called) The mustang designer said they would no longer put on the fake scoops. I always thought it was pretty lame. If you fake it, at least fake it good. Not the obviously not working scoops.

Rein