Just some Mustang pics

I don't know if this page will be viewable this way or not, but here's the link to a page I built from a few pics I took.

'98 Mustang - 3.8 - 5 Speed

Reply to
Sunset Sam

Yes it's viewable. Not to be mean or anything but a stock '98 3.8L six? ZZZZZZZZ. Boring.

Reply to
Mark C.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:42:21 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Sunset Sam) wrote something wonderfully witty:

Your photography needs work.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Cool car... like the color. Take off the bra though (yuck). And I agree.. your photography needs work =).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

The color was one of the things that kept my attention when I was considering buying it. The bra was installed by the previous owner, how long ago I don't know. What I do know is that there's major chafing underneath that I'm told won't buff out. So until I decide to get it painted it stays on. In the 2 months since I bought it it's the only problem I've found with this car, so I'm not feeling too bad about it...

Attention all: NEVER INSTALL A BRA!

I'm not sure what photography problems you're seeing, but I'm always open to constructive criticism. I do know that MSNTV does shrink the files of pictures used in our free pagebuilder so that they take up less space. They look fine on a television, but I've never checked them with my computer. Guess I'll have to do that.

If it's the way the pics were shot, well, in the first place my camera's a cheapie, and secondly I never called them "photographs", lol, just some pics!

Thanx for the tip though. I will check out one of my MSNTV pages with my PC and see what they look like there.

Reply to
Sunset Sam

It's likely msntv that messed it up. Even the cheapest digital cameras today make better pictures than that. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

I'd never checked one of my MSN pages with my PC before, After hearing the comments made about the picture quality here, I expected the pics to be barely viewable, so I went and checked my original post here with my PC. The distortion along the near horizontal lines is caused by MSN. All in all I was pleasantly surprised after what I was expecting.

You people are perfectionists. I like that!

'98 Mustang - 3.8 - 5 Speed

Reply to
Sunset Sam