loud

i have a flowmaster exhaust with the pipes cut off at the axel. How can i make my 93 gt louder?

i want it to scream

Reply to
Rob and Jami

Michael Seeley

The most simple answer i have ever seen nice work. I have such and such exhaust how can it get louder...... take it off. brilliant.

Reply to
Joe Devola

Cut the pipes off 3" out of the muffler.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Simple. Stop worrying about exhaust noise and make power. Sink money into parts for the motor that will give it more horsepower. Brace up the car to handle the added power so you don't twist and tweak the body. Don't try making your car sound tuff when it doesn't have the power to back up the sound. Many of us who have been around these cars for years will instantly label you a poser/wannabe.

Helmut Roner

Reply to
HELMUT F RONER

Pray like hell you don't live on my street....... I don't get mad... I get even.

Jim Warman

Once, right after I installed headers on a car I had, I took the car around the block for fun... prior to installing any of the pipes... yes, wide open headers.... that was LOUD! That'll work for ya... go for it! I don't think anyone needs to be worried about being annoyed by your loudness because the cops will pick you up first. The REAL trick is to make a car FAST and QUIET. You will only look that much worse when your screamin' demon gets its doors blown off by a quiet, seemingly stock (yet very potent) car... like mine. :)

Reply to
Fred

Get 'em Jim! I'm with you.

Kate

| > i want it to scream | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

This is what happens when you don't get enough attention from your parents.

Do me a favor - keep it out of my neighborhood.

dwight '93 LX 5.0, Dynomax UltraFlows, for that nice, quiet, dignified resonance

Reply to
dwight

What ? you can hear the gun shots from west Philly where you live, whats a little exhaust noise. :-P

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

You're exaggerating. I can't hear any gunshots.

But I did see the flames, when Mayor Wilson Goode firebombed the MOVE house.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

yup, I know just ribbin ya

Goode's moving company, he moved 62 famlies in 12 hrs

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

Hey Fred - tell us - how "do you" make it fast "and" quiet? Really - no kidding. I've got a stock '98 that could use a little more umpf but don't want the noise. For noise, I suggest riding a Harley.

Nuke '98 GT Convert Laser Red (current) '68 GT Convert Old Mustang Green (retired)

You'll need to pull "myleg" to email me.

Reply to
Nuke