Mach 1000 stereo

Does anyone know if the mach1000 stereo in my car has any line in capabilities. I have a satellite radio unit that I want to install but I would prefer to not use an FM modulator.

Reply to
Michael

Try contact these people, see if your system is compatable. There's other manufacturers as well, I think pac might have somthing similar as well that works thru cd changer port.

Rico