Mass Air

Does anyone know the years that lincoln had mass air on them? I am thinking of converting My 92 Nite to mass air and thought I might could use some of the parts from a lincoln I already have.

351W 92 Nite ~bhayes516~
Reply to
bhayes516

Does anyone know the years that lincoln had mass air on them? I am thinking of converting My 92 Nite to mass air and thought I might could use some of the parts from a lincoln I already have.

351W 92 Nite ~bhayes516~
Reply to
bhayes516

In as much as the Mustang is concerned the MAF was introduced in 88 for California and 89 for everywhere else. I would suspect that would hold true for the other model lines as well.

Reply to
Ironrod