Dull Horn Sound

Hi,

Our Nissan Quest 2000 was involved in a frontal colision. Now the horns sound like someone snoring, the sound is really low frequency. The horns don't have any visible damage and they both produce that annoying sound. Does anyone know what could be the issue with them. How could I fix this.

I have heard that some people "oil" their horns, my only question is where and how do you do that.

Thanks, Nite Rider

Reply to
Nite Rider

Buy a new horn at Autozone for a couple bucks.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow