Memorial Day photos

Memorial Day means the first of the Mustang shows. The Valley Forge Mustang Club holds its meeting every year at this time, and lucked out with a beautiful day.

Hell, I even bought the t-shirt.

While most of the photos deal with the Mustangs (of course), I also threw in some equal time shots of the other clubs participating. But only a few.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I was there and it was a beautiful day to look at mustangs, any day is a good day for that. My wife and I had a good time we took about 200 pix.. I keep saying I'm going to enter mine maybe next year. Cobraboy '98 triple black convert

Hell, I even bought the t-shirt.

While most of the photos deal with the Mustangs (of course), I also threw in some equal time shots of the other clubs participating. But only a few.

dwight

Reply to
Cobra Boy

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Hey, same here, Dave. Yes, we got there in the late morning. My wife is one of those get-up-early-and-do-stuff people, while I'm a crawl-out-of-bed-and-dawdle type. Left to my own, I'd have been there 5 minutes before closing.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Two that you didn't photograph................

For some reason Frontpage won't let me put htem side by side...........Grr I'll get it figured out

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Sorry I missed the two of you. I meet Deputy Dog last year still haven't met you Dwight. Maybe next year. My wife took about 250 pix so if you didn't see them all I probably got them. lol Cobraboy '98convert.

Reply to
Cobra Boy

Coopersburg, August 20...

But their timing is always off. I usually get up that way once or twice for Eagles training camp, which breaks up a week before this Mustang show. Would be nice to make the one trip for both events, but, no...

dwight

Reply to
dwight