spikes falsified aremy record

Thanks to all who served in war or in peace, and thanks to those who

>remember the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters. > >Spike, >Binh Thuy, Mekong Delta, 1969-70 > >

spike the baby killer??

h u r c

a s t

Reply to
formoco

I used to think you were just a big jerk hiding behind a key board. Just another 10 year old tapping on the keys when mommy isn't looking. Now I realize you're a coward, too. I didn't think even you could sink that low. What hole did you crawl out of?

Reply to
.boB