valley forge mustang show

did anyone go to the valley forge mustang show? I did and had a great time alot of nice mustangs and alot of other cars also. I spent at least three hours there and didn't get to see it all (kid got antsy but he looked good in his cobra hat and shirt). Great job by them and maybe next year i'll enter. lol cobraboy 97 convert

Reply to
cobra boy

Yeah, I went. But too many parents brought their antsy little children and it ruined the show for me, so I left.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

My Mustang was the 96 Rio Red GTS(no spoiler) with the lizard on the hood. I talked to Dwight (hope to meet up with him again he's a good fun person to be around) for a few minutes and bugged out at 2;45PM. Aside from being 10 yards away from the loudspeakers and getting a headache I had a great time. I'm headed for Carlise tommorow.

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

(This was, of course, a joke.)

Pretty good selection of Mustangs there (I didn't really care about all those other cars up on the hill). Even three Mustang II's, which you don't see much anymore (but which brings back god memories for me!).

You can have the '94 and up, I was hanging with the Fox bodies (mostly, until I came across a certain red '96GT and its owner). One in particular was severely modified, including what must have been a complete trashing of the original suspension and frame...

What I really wanted to know is what Fox GT owners use on the lower body panels (that titanium plastic crap). Unfortunately, there was NO Fox GT at the show with the titanium (definitely a hole that CFrog could probably fill next year). One guy with a solid-color GT said to just wax it, and another pulled out something called DriWash. So, okay, I'll try the carnuba on it. Couldn't hurt...

dwight '93 LX 5.0 hatchback, black (would fit into the crowd) '93 GT convertible, reef blue (nothing else like it on the lot)

Reply to
dwight