MINT 83 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE for sale

We purchased this great looking car a couple months ago. We purchased for $2400 and put about $1300 into it. We are not mechanics or real collectors. My son would like to find a newer car with fuel injection for commuting. We just put a new carb kit, tune up, and more. The car is in really good shape, and it's all original. We would like to trade or sell this car for about what we have in it ($3000-$4000). It is a

3.8, White with white top. Exterior is amazing for being original. email me if you are interested in offering or trading. email snipped-for-privacy@dugansinc.net, or call me at my store at 515-462-9008 and ask for Boyd. We are in Iowa
Reply to
shop