Thule Kayak Carrier for sale

If anyone is interested...

I got a Thule 830 kayak stacker to go on my wife's car. It's the first one I've had that holds the boats on their sides (it will let you haul up to 4). But, we have ocean kayaks that are rather long and with the curvature in their hulls, I just didn't like the way they sat.

So, bottom line is that it's never been used. I just took it out and put it on the car to test load the boats. Everything is still there and in the original box.

I paid $97 for it. I'll sell it, shipped to your door, for just that.

If you're interested, email me at clrwebmail-lists at yahoo dot com.

Reply to
Clap Trap

What is your location?

Reply to