Mustang assembly line

pretty neat if you go to automobiles it follows a Mustang through the assembly line. (probably takes a long time with dial up)
http://manufacturing.stanford.edu

That was fun,
Thanks for the link.
Serge

Around 9/10/2003 9:12 PM, Michael Seeley spake thusly:

That uses bits and pieces of the 1995 video "How a Cars is Built - Featuring the Ford Mustang." I found it on my local public library's shelf several years ago. It's a cool video if you can find it at a library, but at only 31 minutes long, not worth the $19.95 Amazon wants for a new copy: <http://tinyurl.com/n37r

Yes, indeed it does. :)
--
~/Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7>
My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang