Mustang horsepower

On 12 Feb 2005 12:58:47 GMT, Joe wrote something wonderfully witty:

Talk about Zoom-Zoom.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On 12 Feb 2005 22:08:15 GMT, Joe wrote something wonderfully witty:

Some one should tell the ding-dongs that the conversation was about power. All I did was show em some. Their ain't a `Stang off the floor that can tangle with that bad boy. Dump the same amount into both and the Stang is still coming up short, but that ain't the point, especially since it was really a joke to begin with.

Zoom-Zoom!

Oh and I just got a new F-150 STX to at least make it Ford related. I about stole the damn thing.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

ZombyWoof wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

But... it doesn't _look_ like a Miata... :p

Joe