Mustang Parts for Sale

For anyone that is interested, I am trying to clear my garage of parts that I dont need anymore. I have an 87 mustang GT Convertible. I put a few parts on ebay and each bid started at $1. This should be the url

I am looking for the following parts.

Passenger window for a convertible with door mirrors in the corner. Plastic J-Shaped mouldings that go arround the convertible. Convertible Curtain(White).

If anyone knows/has and is willing to sell/trade please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks Jesse

Reply to
Jesse Ryan