Mustang prayer. :-)

Found this one. Kinda like it. :-)

The Mustang is my shepherd; I shall not want. It maketh me burnout on black pavements; It leadeth me beside busy freeways; It restoreth my soul; It leads me in the path of quickness for its names sake. Yea I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for Torque art with me; Thy rod and thy piston they comfort me. Thou preparest a Track for me in the presense of mine enemies; Thou hast anointed my bearings with oil; My car overpowers. Surely traction and victory shall follow me, All the days of my life, And I shall dwell in the house of the V8, Forever. Amen

Reply to
Paul

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Erm.. No.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset