mustang trailer hitch

Someone was looking for a mustang trailer hitch.

Dennis

(Not replying to Dennis per se... Anyone who knows something on this topic, feel free to chime in!)

Speaking of Mustang hitches, I was looking for a hitch for towing my boat when we sell the minivan. All the hitches for my Mustang look like they bolt to the bumper's crush tubes and to the metal of the bumper itself, through the bumper cover. Example:

This doesn't seem like a very safe arrangement to me, like it's compromising some of the bumper's shock absorbing properties... Am I right?

Ah, I'd probably be better off trying to convince my Mom that she needs to get a hitch for her Bug, 'cause Dad'll never put one on his Jetta... :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren