my 93 LX 5.0

i just got this car a few weeks ago. tell me what you think

Josh Keen

"Josh Keen" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Can't tell too much from the pix, but the body doesn't look bad at all. Fiberglass hood? Except for the intake tube and missing distributor boot, the motor looks all original. What's the odometer say? Is that an 8 or a 3? Chances are it's gone around once already and it's over 100,000 miles. And what's that on the driver's seat? Did somebody wet their pants from going to fast? ;)

Good luck with it.

Joe

Reply to
Josh Keen

I think I'd liketo know what someong did the keep that C&L pipe from rattling against the fender.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Reply to
Josh Keen

'93s are pigs. The slowest, weakest Mustangs since 1986. But, hey, good luck with it.

dwight '93 LX 5.0 hatchback '93 GT 5.0 convertible

dwight
** > i just got this car a few weeks ago. tell me what you think ** > ** >

Why are you so concerned about what others think?

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

Not too bad then. How's it drive? I'll bet with a nice clean-up it'll look like a million $$.

"Josh Keen" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Reply to
Joe

"dwight" wrote in news:c67eb7$8v96h$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-226566.news.uni-berlin.de: