My Coupe Is In Mustang Monthly

After almost two year's wait, my 1968 coupe is featured in the new issue of Mustang Monthly on pages 46-47. It's just so cool to open up the magazine and see my car as the centerfold!

Twice, the article was bumped off the schedule--the first time due to the big picture not turning out well, and the second time who knows why. It was a long wait, but well worth it!

Now it's Trouble's turn!

-- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Just read it. Car looks great as always. Interesting story too. Sounds like you graduated H/S the same year I did. So Laurie, if you mix Lime Gold with Candy Apple Red and a dash of Meadowlark Yellow, does that come out Sunlit Gold??? :) Good ole dad, always making *executive* decisions....

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

Congrats! Can you scan and post on line? My subscription has elapsed!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Buy it at the newstand!

Just Me "Koi" wrote:

Reply to
Merc

1970? I remember I was so disappointed when he came home and said he picked a gold color, and my mother wasn't very happy either. We were happy he didn't go with yellow, however. Now I love the Sunlit Gold because even though 19,000+ Sunlit Gold coupes were produced, many have been repainted different colors so mine really stands out now. :)
Reply to
Laurie S.

What do we have here? A smart ass?

Just what I have been fishing for. Someone to play with!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Close, 1971. I was thumbing thru Kevin Marti's book and (you probably already know this) 7145 coupes were painted Sunlit Gold with 2A interior trim assuming that's the correct trim code. That Lime Gold you liked in comparison was the most popular color for both 67/68 model years. God knows it seemed every other Mustang was painted Lime back then.....

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R