No Cobra, No Ford?

I thought this stat was very interesting.

"Ninety-two percent of (Mustang) Cobra customers wouldn't have considered a Ford product," Thai-Tang said.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

Then I hope no one tells them the awful truth.

(I'm not quite sure what this means. Context, please.)

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

37.5% of statistatics are fabricated on the spot.
Reply to
.boB

I think it's more like 87.625%

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

That's in person. Online, it's closer to five nines.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Well, I think that Thai-Tang has spent too much time pullin on his Thang.

My Cobra is about the 7th in mine for Ford products. Some before, some after...

Reply to
SVTKate

I thought it was 73.5%

| > "Ninety-two percent of (Mustang) Cobra customers wouldn't have | > considered a Ford product," Thai-Tang said. | >

| > Patrick | > '93 Cobra | >

| | 37.5% of statistatics are fabricated on the spot. | | -- | .boB | 1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged! | 2001 Dodge Dakota QC 5.9/4x4/3.92 | 1966 Mustang Coupe - Daily Driver | 1966 FFR Cobra - Ongoing project |

Reply to
SVTKate

I think that is great news! IMO all this tells me is that Ford was able to attract consumers that normally overlook Ford for something else like an M3 or a Vette.

-Nick

Reply to
Nicholas D

ROFL.... good one, kate :).

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset