Need an Opinion Please!!

"Ashton Crusher" wrote : Now, for the question you didn't ask, what do I think of the idea of : you buying a classic at all....

Good post, and advice. Kate

Reply to
Kate

Since you told your Dad story I'll tell you mine. Here in Va kiddies get their learners permit at 151/2 and the full monty at 16. I had delayed my youngest from getting her's over grades, but she knuckled down an proved she could in fact pass classes so she got her licence as about 16.5. Part of the deal was a GPA of 3.0 would put her in the seat of my `01 drop-top. Well, as luck (or would that be bad luck?) She did. So comes the day she has a full-blown legal begale able to drive by herself license and an `01 Mustang which at the time was two years old and takes off on her first solo trip. Five miles from the house she gets busted for speeding so bad that they write her up for reckless driving, which they can do here in Va.

Two hundred & twenty five dollars for a lawyer and we beat the reckless rap in court, but she is still found guilty of speeding. Another full day of my time sitting with her in a repeat Drivers Ed course and she ends up with a clean license at the end of it all, but damn what a bitch.

Reply to
Zombywoof

Would that be "daddy" or "sugar daddy"???

Reply to
Jim Warman

Well in THIS case (meaning my Cobra) her daddy. as far as the OP - unknown.

Reply to
Kate

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 11:26:10 -0400, Ritz puked:

Not to mention, you don't have to think twice about where you park it...

lab~rat >:-)