Need Help with Exhaust Replacement

Hi All,

Well I finally replaced the exhaust on my 1985 Mustang GT. I went from the old stock system to the following:

Flowtech headers (Equal length long tubes) Flowtech Off-Road H pipe American Thunder Cat-back system from Flowmaster

The sound is phenominal! Now the only problem which I have now are the following:

-idles at 1,000RPM instead of 800RPM

-At highway speeds of about 120KM/H it starts to chug like it's not getting enough gas or something and I have to either downshift or slow to 100KM/H. It then smooths out but it feels like she is hesitating.

-Seems like the engine is shaking sometimes when I am idling. Is this normal?

So can anybody please help me with what is happening? Carb adjustment needed or what?????

BTW I have brand new plugs, edelbrock air filter, and 9mm Ford Wires and fresh oil.

Its a 5spd.

Please help.

Reply to
crystal assaly

Make sure your plug wires are on snug. Pull them off and re connect them.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Hey Asst Soap Tech.....

Learn to spell before you graduate highschool !

Reply to
NoOne

lets see how smart ya are spellings for sexitarys tards and wanna bees like you can you spell this a ford electrical manual shows pcm inside a dotted box

what would that read???

lmfao

U GO GIRL

hurc ast