Exhaust Question

I currently own a 97 Mustang GT, and I am going to buy a Mac Pro-chamber H-pipe on it, with two 2 chamber flowmaster mufflers. I am going to be puttinga cobra engine in this car one day, so my questoin is....when you are ordering the exhaust it asks you if you want the gt or cobra model, does it really matter? Like if I buy the cobra model, shouldn't it work on the GT and a Cobra engine so I wont have to buy another exhaust system down the road. Anyways, I just want to make sure if anyone know the answer to this please post a message on here or mail me at

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
AceK2333

X pipe is more efficient and I know someone who says a dyno run before and after shows Dynomax mufflers give you more power than FlowMaster. You may also check out

new rage in mufflers, invented buy a guy in Pierre Part Louisiana. Yeah....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]