New 4.6 intake manifold...

Hey guys. Ive been dieing for some kind of intake manifold to come and 1 performance 1...not just a stock 1 bored out...is now available. From CnL performance(call up

they have them ins tock same price) and it looks pretty good...pretty fair priced too at 199

Reply to
joe

John Wiebalk

That's actually an elbow, not the manifold. Semantics aside, I'm still waiting to see what the real world benefits are. Those that have tested it on the forums don;t do so in a way that can actually isolate performance gains to the intake. It's fall now, so track times will naturally be faster in the cooler weather. They change other things at the same time before dynoing. When I see unmitigated evidence that this thing is good for more than 2-3 hp, I may jump in. Not until then though. Far too many scams out there to be a pioneer on this one.

Reply to
Keith