Noise from steering wheel 94 GT 5.0

Hi. I have 94 GT 5.0 stang. I think everything is fine except whenever I turning the aircondition on. Very first time it is fine but the engine temp went to a normal area, when I turn steer left or right, I can hear some kind of rubber rubbing sound came from the front bottem area so I thought that noise related with aircon or power steering, maybe radiator cooling problem. Should I change power steering oil or radiator?...

Reply to
Alex Park