Nu-Finish

Saw a commerical for Nu-Finish. Is it really as good as it claims? Does it hurt anything?

Thanks,

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Used it before. On highly oxidized paint it just turns to a permanent white haze that'll only come off with a cutting pad. Kinda like when you get wax on black rubber, eesh. It looks like anything else you can buy though, on decent paint.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I love this stuff, and have used it for years, but Scott is right. You can't put it on screwed-up paint. I've seen it take a bad looking Camaro to a Ged-awful looking Camaro (remember that messed-up paint GM had in the late

80s?).

I put a coat on in the spring and the fall.

- Max - ======= "Michael Moore is a dumb [expletive], that's what I think." - Ray Bradbury

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

"Max C. Webster III" wrote

It wasn't just GM, it was all of the big 3. My '89 Taurus with dark silver paint. All you had to do was breathe on it and the clear coat would peel. That's what you get when you mix petroleum and water based products.

Reply to
66 6F HCS