Oh, HAPPY DAY (sort of)

Has the FACTORY INSTALLED tail light bezels for those years, yes.

Hey, smart aleck, at least I didn't put clear ones on my car. LOL

| 96 or 97 GT. | | Still has the CORRECT tail light bezels, doesn't it Kate? | - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | 1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue | K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, | P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe, Bassani Cat-Back, | Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, GMS MAF, Accufab Throttle Body, Eagle Alloy Wheels |

SVTKate

.... and one little lowly 98 has the horizontal lights too.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

HEY! That's it. You little welp. I didn't ruin mine. I LIKE it this way!

*obligatory over the glasses mean look* Ford made them this way first. When they put the vertical lights on them THEY ruined it!

kids! they just don't know what's good.

;¬D

Kate

| >That would be 96-98 with that vertical tailight, | >While 94/95 have the horizontal taillights. | >

| Oh so true about the taillight bezels Tim. This, however, was my | little joust at Kate for changing hers to horizontal thereby ruining | the lines of her otherwise-totally-kickass Cobra convertible. It's | one of only 2 things about her car that I don't like, the other being | that it's too damn quiet! {;-) | | The car in question is probably a 97, it's most likely not a 98 since | the wheels are wrong. Note the light-dark shading between the spokes. | The 98's didn't have this darker shading inside the "spokes". I | believe this is unique to the 97 GT with the 17" wheel option. | | - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | Okie Tom - TS #62 | | 1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. | 2001 Ranger XLT |

SVTKate

That's OK Dwight, that's why they keep changing them, so they have a little something for everyone. If we all liked the same thing it would be a boring world.

| |

Reply to
SVTKate