OT: Attack Of the Super V

NoOp Comment: A 600 HP Caddy... I love the maddness of this modern HP war!

Even the spy shooters were dumbfounded by this dazzler from Cadillac. Many dubbed it CTS-V Plus, only to retract that information, noting the presence of a hood scoop on a car with no superchargers or turbos in its future must mean it is merely a CTS test mule. Our sources beg to differ, however.

We're told this beast is the forerunner for the maximum General Motors Performance Division Caddy, the CTS Super V. Available direct from GM for about $65,000, Super V features a 600-hp engine, carbon fiber hood and fenders, and that scoop for getting more cooling air in and around the engine bay.

Once GM engineers get done running the Nürburgring, they'll get down to the business of building just 500 limited-edition Super Vs.

NoOp says: Check out the link for the pics:

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick