Semi OT: Hemi blows up. Holy cr-p

I saw this in alt.hi-po.mopars and thought you guys would be amazed somebody didn't end up dead!

66 6F HCS

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the guy standing over the motor didnt get hurt

Mike MuscularMustangs.com

Mike

He had his hand on the blower when it blew up. Way too close for comfort. He's one helluva lucky man he didn't poke an eye out.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I bet he poked something else out, probably had to change his panties after that one.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Looks like the Hemi didn't like being touched!

Reply to
Richard

The guy sitting in the drivers seat seemed pretty unaffected by it.

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy