OT: Driven a Chevy Cruze?

I talked with a guy today, okay, he was a Vette guy, but he was telling me how impressed he was with his wife's new Chevy Cruze. He told me they test drove everything else -- he mentioned Hyundai, Honda, Toyota -- and thought the little Chevy was hands down the best. He says [the Cruze] feels like a little sports car.

I like to keep tabs on the market, you never know when you'll be back in it, and wondered if anyone had an personal experience with the Cruze? Do I owe myself a test drive?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

That would be the Chevy Daewoo Lacetti Premiere. Are you looking for a car like that? Consumer Guide Automotive gives it a rating of 64. Is that good?

They give the 2011 mustang a 60 rating. Hum, not as good? Cons: Visibility to rear in convertible with top up. Gosh! Really? My 2009 vert rear visibility is much better than my '94 vert.

They give the camaro a 57 rating. Hum, not as good either. No mention of the convertible's visibility.

Please god, don't make me have to buy a front wheel drive car unless it's actually 4WD or AWD.

Reply to
twk

icK...

Reply to
WindsorFo

If I were being honest, I'd confess that I like that new Malibu, the new Ford Focus, even the late Mercury Milan. Then I slap myself and ask, what's wrong with me?!?

dwight

Reply to
dwight